photobucket

Friday, September 17, 2010

Lee Parsons IMC 2010 race report

Hi Sean,

I was happy with my race. I had a great day and felt positive the entire race. I had some gastric issues on the bike and worked thru them. I got punched/elbowed in the face on the swim and got my goggles pushed into my nose, nice cut and tensed up at the same time and got a bad cramp in my left calf so lost a bit there. The bike was good, nice rain and hail storm, wet and cold from Bears fruit stand to Penticton, lots of wind, felt like I was going up hill when it was flat, temperature drop was a challenge for leg muscles, all in all good. Run was great, slower than I thought, but considering good, hills were a challenge but it sure felt great to get back into Penticton and go down main street. My transitions were longer than I wanted but I needed to regroup after the swim and I had to get my calf muscles to work after the bike, so definitely room there for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment