photobucket

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jason Reynen's IMC 2011 Race Report

Pre Race
1. How did your pre race ritual turn out? Really good wasn’t nervous at all really
2. How did you feel pre race? Good little worried bout my it band. But overall confident forsure
3. Anything you feel may have helped your pre race? No not really everything was good for me.
4. Did you feel ready for the race? yes absolutley
Swim
1. Where did you start? Front right
2. Did this work for you? Worked out really well let the first 10 people take off then started
3. How did you feel? Felt really good
4. Any problems? None really
5. Positives? well my whole swim haha:)
6. How was your sighting ie. were you all over the place? Pretty good tagged feet the whole way
7. Did you get smacked? Yup around the far bouys just swam closed fisted haha.
8. Were you drafting efficiently? Ya whole way in awesome.
9. What was your time? 1hr and7min
Bike
1. How was your transition from swim to bike? good no problems
2. How was your nutrition strategy? really good
3. How was your hydration? No problems
4. Any mechanicals or flat tires? Nope
5. How were the climbs? Just listened to sean and sat down instead of power up hills
6. Any problems?nN probably could have pushed harder on the hills but had a good race
7. Positives? The whole thing
8. Any highs and lows in terms of energy? Nope pretty strong whole way through.
9. Did you know where you were on the course? yup the whole way ;)
Run
1. How was your transition from bike to run? good
2. How was your nutrition? think I was lacking some carbs
3. How was your hydration? it was hard because of the heat but good
4. Any problems? Ya my it forsure
5. Positives ? Ran with a guy who motivated me to a sub 12 all the way from ok falls even with my leg killing
6. Any lows and highs during the run? the whole thing leg was a battle
7. How did you feel finishing? sprinting
8. problems with the race at all in terms of organization and execution done by the race organizers? No was pretty good I heard they had water issues but I had no problems with it:)
9. P.S. thank you guys for all your help was awsome and I look forward to training with you guys in 2013 I think im gonna try to qualify for kona as my goal!!! oh ya haha and my shoe size is 11 and im neutral:)

No comments:

Post a Comment